DEWENWILS 60W Outdoor Low Voltage Transformer with Timer and Photocell Light Sensor, 120V AC to 12V DC, Weatherproof, Specially for LED Landscape Lighting, Spotlight, Pathway Light-SHOSL02A
- 60W, 120V AC to 12V DC
- Automatic Circuit Breaker
- Built-in Dusk to Dawn Sensor
- Easy Installation & Weatherproof
- Countdown Timer & Memory Function
- Compatible with All Low Voltage LED
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
BEFORE YOU BUY IT, YOU SHOULD READ THIS!
How to Choose Your Transformer？
1.Calculate the total wattage of your light fixtures in your plan.
2.Choose the transformer that is large enough to support the total wattage you need.
3.The transformer wattage load (total watts needed for your fixtures) should be within 80% of the rated capacity of the transformer.
For example: if you have 7 pack 13W landscape lights, so the total wattage is 91W. Then you can choose the transformer higher than 113W(=91W/0.8).
What Cable and How Long should I use to connect with transformer?
Please refer to this following cable slection chart, it will help you with it.
【Built-in Dusk to Dawn Sensor】 Attached with this transformer, the landscape lighting will turn on automatically at dusk and off at dawn. 60W, convert 120V AC household voltage to 12V DC safety voltage, providing a safer and more practical electrical current level.
【Countdown Timer & Memory Function】 Press the select button to set 2/4/6/8 hour countdown easily, so it will turn on at dusk and automatically turn off 2/4/6/8 hours later. Memory function, the transformer remains the timer mode you selected before, even when power outage.
【Easy Installation & Weatherproof】 Built-in hanging hole, 3.3ft power cable, mount it on outdoor walls directly. Molded weatherproof body, protects the transformer from rain, snow, dust and abrasion, withstands years of use.
【Automatic Circuit Breaker】Built-in automatic circuit breaker, it will provide overload and short circuit protection effectively. Compact and lightweight, easily hidden, will not affect the appearance of your yard.
【Wide Application】 Compatible with all low voltage LED landscape lighting, like spotlight, pathway light, garden light, water feature etc. The total power of the lighting should not exceed 80% of the power pack’s capacity.
- This can be only used with LED landscape lighting, please do not connect it with incandescent or tungsten lights.
- When the “ERROR” light is on, the output is overloaded or short circuit. To solve it, pull out the plug and check the circuit. Then, connect the power again, the product automatically reset.
- Any longer than 150ft cable is NOT recommended for connecting with DEWENWILS Low Voltage Transformer.
1. Calculate the total wattage of your LED light fixtures in your plan.
2. Choose the transformer that is large enough to support the total wattage you need.
3. The transformer wattage load (total watts needed for your fixtures) should be within 80 percent of the rated capacity of the transformer.
For example: if you have 8 pack 5W LED landscape lights, so the total wattage is 40W. Then you can choose the transformer higher than 50W(=40W/0.8).
Input: 120VAC, 60Hz
Max Power Rating: 60W
"Always On" Mode
The landscape lights that are connected with the transformer will be always on throughout the day.
"Auto On/Off" Mode
Attached with this transformer, the landscaping lights will turn on automatically at night and off in the morning.
"Countdown Timer" Mode
Light control timing-with this mode, the transformer will automatically turn on at dusk and turn off 2/4/6/8 hours later.
Adjust the transformer to “Test”, and cover the “Sensor” button to test whether your lights work well with the transformer or not.
120V AC To 12V DC
Widely apply to spotlight, pathway light, garden light, ground light, etc.
Safe and Durable
Weather durable, corrosion resistant, overload / short circuit protection, ETL listed.
|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 4 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||HOSL02A|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Mounting Type||Plug In|
|Special Features||Shock and vibration resistant|
|Usage||Convert 120V to 12V|