DEWENWILS Outdoor Pool Pump Timer, Mechanical Timer Box-S2HOMT01A
- Outdoor Pool Pump Timer
- Mechanical Timer Box
- 2HP 40A 120-277 VAC
- 24-Hour Programmable
- For Pool Pump, SPA, Motor
FAST Ship from US Warehouse
EASY Return to US Warehouse
Free Tech Support Included
12-Month Quality Warranty
30-Day Return, Refund or Replacement
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
【HIGH POWER LOAD】With a maximum 40 Amp 120-277 VAC 2HP load, this timer is suitable for heavy-duty indoor or outdoor applications such as water heaters, pool pumps, fountains, spas, mowers, air conditioners, and other equipment motors. It can control one or two devices simultaneously and has multi-volt (120Vac or 208-277Vac) operation from 120-277 VAC.
【OUTDOOR RATED】ETL listed and equipped with a waterproof plastic shell, this timer can withstand rainwater and dust, and has an operating temperature range of -40℉ to 140℉. It will not rust even after exposure to harsh weather conditions, eliminating the need to go outside to turn off or store devices in bad weather.
【DAILY REPEAT TIMER】This timer allows for up to 96 On/Off settings within a 24-hour period, with 15-minute intervals between each setting. To program your devices, turn the dial clockwise until the arrow indicates the current time, push the pins out for the desired periods of time, and then push the manual switch to the "Clock" position. You can also override the timer and keep the devices always ON by pushing the manual switch to the "I" position.
【EASY TO INSTALL】The timer module is removable, allowing for convenient wiring and settings. The wiring holes come in two sizes (1/2'' and 3/4'') and wiring caps are included for easy installation.
【WARM AFTER-SERVICE】The instruction manual provides installation and wiring guidance for different loads. We offer a one-year warranty, and if you face any technical issues, please feel free to contact us for professional help.
Turn your heavy-duty home devices like water heaters, pool pumps, fountains, spa, mower, air conditioner, other equipment motors, etc. with the heavy-duty mechanical timer switch to make them ON/OFF as you hope.
1) Pins indicated by the arrow can not be push out, rotate the dial to make it work.
2) Timer Box is capable of being configured for 120 VAC, 240VAC or 277VAC.
1. Set the current time: Turning the dial clockwise until the arrow indicates the current time.
2. Begin with all pins in the inner ring. Push the pins out for the duration you want the timer ON. Pins in the outer ring represent ON and the inner ring represents OFF.
3. Push the manual override switch to the “CLOCK ” position on the downside of the mechanical dial. You may override the operation of the timer by setting the switch to the “I” position, the power supply will always be ON. You may override the operation of the timer by setting the switch to the “O” position, the power supply will always be OFF.
Be sure to set switch back to the “CLOCK ” for proper timer function.
4. Make sure the electrical device is ON state so the timer box can control it to work properly.
5. If blackout, reset the present time as indicated above.
|Output|| 40A Resistive 120 to 277 VAC; |
30A General purpose 120 to 277 VAC;
20A Resistive, 30VDC;
1HP, 120 VAC;
20A Ballasted load 120 to 277 VAC;
15A Tungsten, 120 VAC;
5A Tungsten, 250VAC;
800VA, Pilot Duty, 120VAC;
720VA, Pilot Duty, 240 VAC;